- If you’re physically able, call law enforcement.
- Take pictures of the scene, the damages done, etc.
- Identify and get the information of all witnesses.
- Get the information of the person who struck your vehicle (insurance, driver’s license, etc.)
- Seek medical attention immediately via primary care physician or ER.
- Make no statements to the opposing insurance company’s adjuster about your injuries in regards to their severity. You are not a doctor!
- Seek competent representation.
*DISCLAIMER – By calling or e-mailing Don R. Williams, you are not establishing an attorney/client relationship.